Our Apartments are Pet-Friendly
Looking for pet-friendly apartments in Derby? Look no further than Hearth Hollow! As one of the few pet-friendly communities, we proudly allow cats and dogs here. Now your pet has the opportunity to relax by your side and enjoy the comforts of your apartment home. We not only provide our human residents some of the best amenities, but we also extend that level of care with our four-legged residents as well! Take your furry friend to our fenced-in Bark Park to run around and meet new friends.
- Hearth Hollow allows dogs and cats
- We welcome pets upon approval
- There is a limit of 2 pets per apartment
- We do not accept Pit Bull, Rottweiler, Wolf Hybrid, or any mix of these breeds. The property reserves the exclusive right to make the final determination as to dog breed. We reserve the right to deny the pet application based on the breed, size, and behavior of the animal.
- $300 one-time, non-refundable Pet Fee
- Pet Rent is $25/month per pet or $40/month for two pets
For further details on our pet policy, please contact our office staff.
Hearth Hollow Apartments complies with all Fair Housing requirements. Valid Service and/or Support Animals are not considered pets and are not subject to this policy.
Nearby Dog Parks
Hearth Hollow is conveniently located near a few other dog parks, so your furry friends can have plenty of options to run around. These parks are some of our favorite and are a short car ride away and are highly rated by fellow dog parents.